- "Room" redirects here. For official rooms, see Official Rooms.
A guest room (or simply shortened to room) is the base where you can place your furni and have other players inside. There are 29 total room layouts with 13 being only exclusive to HC members.
To create a room, players go to the "Me" tab in the Navigator and select "Create room". The room layout and name is chosen and upon clicking "Create room" for confirmation, players will teleport to the empty room and will be able to customize additional settings (see section).
To visit the first ever guest room made in Habbo.COM, go Here!
These layouts are available to anyone regardless of HC status.
HC Exclusive Room Layouts
When you become HC, you get an additional 13 more room layouts to choose from.
Within a room, there is a window where room owners can edit different sdasdadadasof the room:
- Room name and description
- Category in which the room appears in the Navigator. E.g. the "Trade" category enables trading.
- Maximum amount of visitors, either 10, 15, 20, or 25. Bigger rooms can accommodate up to 50 people.
- Tags, which allow other players to find their room.
- Ability to disable room blocking
- Ability to delete a room
- Whether other players' pets are allowed in the room and whether they can eat food.
- Access to the room, either open (public access), locked (players must ring a doorbell), only users with rights can see the room in the navigator, or password-protected.
- Rights settings, including a list of people who have rights. This tab shows nothing if the room is a group room.
- Hide room walls toggle
- Change width of walls and floors
- Edit chat viewing settings including how the bubbles flow, how thick they are, how fast they scroll up, and how far away people can hear other peoples chat
- Change various user rights settings including who can mute users, who can kick users, and who can ban users
- Shows a list of banned users and gives option to unban certain users