Limited Edition (LTD) is a line of limited numbered rare furni, first released during the Easter 2012 promotion. The first rare, The Black Leviathan, was released on April 4, 2012. Later on more Limited Edition furniture were released. Due to the limited number of these rares released, nearly all of the rares doubled in price after they sold out (if they did). The prices after the rares that have sold out can vary, depending on how many squares the LTD takes up in a room, the look, and also the number which the LTD was. The numbers are randomly issued when the rare is bought and are not issued in according to what place you bought the items in, for example the first person to buy a specific rare, may not receive the #1 LTD.
- The furni is arranged according to their release date, with the most recent at the bottom.
- Quantities are based off of the English Hotel releases. Some hotels, around the world, have different released amounts.
|Image||Name||Description||Release Date||Quantity Originally Available||Quantity Actually Sold||
Catalog Price (In Coins)
|Black Leviathan||Limited Edition Rare. Found in the darkest depths of the abyss.||April 4, 2012||800||800||75 Coins|
|Cherry Tree (Limited Edition)||Limited Edition Rare. Natural beauty, seasoned with petals.||April 5, 2012||1000||1000||75 Coins|
|Black Scifi Pod||Limited Edition Rare. Fall into the black hole of sleep.||April 6, 2012||2000||2000||50 Coins|
|Black Dino Egg||Limited Edition Rare. What's Easter without eggs?||April 7, 2012||1000||1000||200 Coins|
|Executive Drinks Cabinet||Limited Edition Rare. A Whiteman fave.||April 7, 2012||2000||1330||75 Coins|
|Red Theatre Curtain||Limited Edition Rare.||April 8, 2012||2000||716||50 Coins|
|Evil Bunny Lair||Where the dark one slumbers||April 21, 2012||800||800||96 Coins|
|Rainbow occasional table||All colours in one!||May 5, 2012||200||200||75 Coins|
|Rainbow plasto chair||All colours in one!||May 6, 2012||200||200||75 Coins|
|Rainbow square dining table||All colours in one!||May 7, 2012||200||200||75 Coins|
|Rainbow round dining table||All colours in one!||May 11, 2012||200||200||75 Coins|
|Rainbow pod chair||All colours in one!||May 12, 2012||1000||1000||75 Coins|
|Rainbow four-leg table||All colours in one!||May 14, 2012||200||200||75 Coins|
|Darkstar Dragons||The spirit of the Dark Dragons||May 19, 2012||1000||1000||200 Coins|
|Throbbing Monster Fountain||The stuff of nightmares||May 27, 2012||1000||1000||100 Coins|
|Caterpillar||Limited Edition Rare. Seats Three Habbos||June 1, 2012||1000||690||100 Coins|
|Habbo-lympix Cauldron||The flame of the game.||August 3, 2012||1000||395||75 Coins|
|Javelin Statue||A tribute to the Habbo-lympiads.||August 12, 2012||300||300||50 Coins|
|Cloud Throne||Look down upon your Habbo kingdom from the safety of the clouds.||September 14, 2012||200||200||300 Coins|
|Pearl Dragon Egg||Smooth as silk, hard as diamond, as beautiful as an April sunset||September 15, 2012||400||400||150 Coins|
|Golden Bathtub||Warning: Washing yourself in money is not very hygenic||October 6, 2012||200||200||300 Coins|
|Stone Knight||Design by shutdown! from .com||October 22, 2012||200||200||75 Coins + 375 Pumpkins|
|Santa Throne||Seat of gift giving power||December 15, 2012||200||200||80 Coins + 40 Diamonds|
|Santa's Workbench||Ultimate arts and crafts table||December 16, 2012||200||200||40 Coins + 20 Diamonds|
|Pink Dragon Lamp||Breathes Fire||January 12, 2013||80||80||750 Coins|
|Pillow - Silver||Comfort with style||January 13, 2013||175||175||450 Coins|
|Pillow - Bronze||Comfort with style||January 14, 2013||600||600||250 Coins|
|Victor Vangoof easel||Self portrait (minus an ear)||February 23, 2013||120||120||500 Coins|
|Lennard David Cheep easel||A head doodle||February 23, 2013||240||240||250 Coins|
|Yohand Comeere easel||Habbo with a ducket earring||February 23, 2013||80||80||750 Coins|
|Carl Waddlesworth III easel||This is not a duck||February 24, 2013||240||240||175 Coins|
|A.P. Plumage||Ducks playing poker||February 24, 2013||240||240||250 Coins|
|Easter Dino Egg||It is Easter after all!||March 31, 2013||360||360||150 Coins|
|Rare Arcade Cabinet||Time to play!||April 20, 2013||360||360||175 Coins|
|Mystic Fountain||This thing doesn't just squirt water.||May 24, 2013||180||180||350 Coins|
|Holo Nelly||Woah... Holo Nelly.||May 25, 2013||120||120||500 Coins|
|Mystic Pillar||Standing tall, all mysterious!||May 26, 2013||300||142||200 Coins|
|Palooza Kiosk||Keep cool with a chilled snack or drink||June 30, 2013||180||180||240 Coins|
|golden_apple name||golden_apple desc||September 30, 2013||180||180||300 Coins|
|Demonic Sheep (Furni)||It's a little fluffy nightmare||October 31, 2013||180||180||100 Coins|
- The Cloud Throne sold out in under 15 minutes.
- The Golden Bathtub sold out in under 5 minutes.
- The Rare Arcade Cabinet sold out in under 2 minutes.
- The Palooza Kiosk sold out in under 30 seconds.
- The Easter Dino Egg sold out in under 4 seconds making it the 2nd fastest LTD!
- The fastest selling item on the hotel is the Pink Dragon Lamp. It sold out in less than 3 seconds. It's also the most valuable rare on the hotel as only 80 were released at an outstanding price of 750 Coins. They are now worth 7 - 8 times that amount or even more.
- Some players have had a disadvantage of being able to purchase rares from the catalog. Typically, rares are released at North/South American time zones (Typically at mid-day times). This means, that in Eastern Countries, rares would be released at unreasonable times.
- The Pink Dragon Lamp, was released at an outstanding price of 750 coins. This caused many players to be outraged because they could not buy a dragon since the price was so high.