Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Pocket Habbo is an iOS and Android app, that allows users to message their Habbo friends offline using the app, aswell as some other things. It was released for iOS on December 19th, 2012, and Android on June 6, 2013.
The app has many uses. These are:
- Messaging friends when not logged in to Habbo. This is the main feature and basic premise of the app. Users logged in can message their Habbo friends even when both of them are offline.
- Accepting friend requests when not logged in to Habbo.
- Sending friend requests to people when not logged in to Habbo.
- Viewing friends and messages from multiple accounts on one email.
- Viewing all friends on friends list.
- Viewing own profile, including badges you have on, favorite group, amount of friends, creation date, and motto.
Pocket Habbo is only compatible with iOS and Android mobile operating systems. But the phone has to meet some system requirements.
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 5.0 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Requirements: Works on most Android devices. Requires Android: 2.3 and up.
- 12 daily gifts were given out for release, by logging in daily. All prizes were low value and were from the Christmas section of the catalog. These gifts included: Wooden Cabin Furniture, Cheese, and more.
- Download for Android
- Download for iOS
- http://blog.habbo.com/2012/12/17/pocket-habbo-is-coming-on-december-19th/ - Announcement of the app coming on Habbo's blog.
- http://blog.habbo.com/2013/06/04/pocket-habbo-for-android-released/ - Announcement of the app coming to android.